Construction: Seamless injection-molded ABS outer shell, shock-absorbing EPS inner shell and a removable, hand-stitched removable comfort liner with open-cell foam and brushed Lycra construction. The chinstrap is adorned with brushed Lycra material on touch points and features a flat D-ring fastener with an adjustable snap end retainer. Five snaps around the Gringo's eye port facilitate easy installation of a Biltwell bubble shield or Blast shield (sold separately.)
• Injection-molded ABS outer shell with hand-painted finish
• Expanded polystyrene inner shell
• Hand-sewn removable brushed Lycra liner with diamond-stitched quilted open-cell foam padding
• Meets DOT safety standards
• Internal BioFoam chin pad with hand-sewn contrast stitching
• XS through XXL sizes
ALL HELMETS ARE NON-RETURNABLE
Overview: Injection-molded polycarbonate shields in solid, clear and mirror gradient finishes. Plated snaps feature the Biltwell anvil logo. Fits stock 3-snap visor configuration on most novelty and DOT helmets. Accept no...
Overview: Moto 2.0 Goggles feature a new sleeker injection-molded plastic frame with slightly wider peripheral space to accept many prescription glasses. Its impact-resistant clear polycarbonate lens features anti-fog coating for foul...