• Two-way stretch polyester back panels
• Single layer synthetic leather palm w/ reinforced thumbs
• Velcro closure on back of wrist reduces snagging
• Lycra expansion panels in fingers for comfortable fit
• Expanding knuckle joints for better dexterity
• Screenprinted traction tips on first two fingers
Overview: Anyone who has ridden dirt bikes or BMX will appreciate our Moto gloves. Like so many other garage builders and bikeriders, we love the thin palms and snug fit of modern mechanic’s gloves, but can do without their NASCAR-approved colors and graphics. For pure understatement, Biltwell Moto gloves certainly deliver. It doesn’t get much more stealth than black on black. The fingers on Moto gloves run long and stretchy, so we recommend going down one size to ensure a snug, comfortable fit.
Overview: Injection-molded polycarbonate shields in solid, clear and mirror gradient finishes. Plated snaps feature the Biltwell anvil logo. Fits stock 3-snap visor configuration on most novelty and DOT helmets. Accept no...
Overview: Moto 2.0 Goggles feature a new sleeker injection-molded plastic frame with slightly wider peripheral space to accept many prescription glasses. Its impact-resistant clear polycarbonate lens features anti-fog coating for foul...